Tuesday, March 4, 2008

6 months old!!

I love my piano that Grandaddy gave me!
I also love to play it with no pants on!

Mommy and Daddy are off to the Billard Ball and I have a date with Grandy!


Me and my Daddy!



Bath Time!




My first trip to Lakeway!
Mom has me zipped up in her coat because it is sooooo cold!

I love the hammock!It makes me kinda sleepy though.....See what I mean?
My first dinner at Rosie's!
My skin smelled like Mexican food when we left - how cool! Back to the Lakeway house for movie time with Cody


I LOVE TO SWING IN MY FRONT YARD!
My swing was a Christmas present from Grandaddy, but Mommy and Daddy just hung it because they said I was too small for it at Christmas!
Wheeeeeee!


Here's my girlfriend, Stella
She's totally in to me!

Here I was at 5 months - that was SO long ago!

No comments: